Hello Noah!

YorkshireLass

Reaction score
3 months into learning to play, I've just bought my 2nd uke. It's a Noah soprano with solid monkeypod all round, cedar neck, rosewood fingerboard and stainless steel tuning gear. I tried to attach a picture but can't figure out how to drag the pic into the attachment box on my tablet - it's in an album on my profile if you want to see a really poor picture of it!

I played my way through all 15 in the shop. Had a blast, they just made me a coffee and left me in the uke room! This was the one that stood out in my price range - gave myself a max of £180 and this one was £160. It had the warmest tone by far, which was exactly what I was after. It's also got some good volume to it, and great sustain.

What do the experienced players make of Noah ukes? It's definitely put a smile on my face ;)

Congrats! Putting a smile on your face is an important feature. Glad you found the right one. I looked at some reviews and if it's well set up and the sound pleases you, you got a very good deal on an all solid wood uke.

Thanks for the reassurance guys! :eek: Sounds like following my heart worked and I've managed to grab myself a great uke at a great price.

Is there a 'shop recommendations' thing somewhere here? I really like the way they just left me to make my own decision, and anyone who likes stringed instruments would drool walking in there!

Congratulations Yorkie. I got my Noah mahogany concert last November and love it. I put Living Water strings on it and they and the uke sound great. Enjoy, you made a good choice.

Top Bottom