looking for acoustic-electric ukulele

dnssnchz

Reaction score
I'm really serious in buying an acoustic-electric ukulele but I aint sure where to buy one. I live in Mililani, Oahu and am trying to find a local store to check out first hand a kala (ka-ce) ukulele. I can buy one from musicguymic but the shipping is ridiculous. Personaly I would rather buy the set up and all from a local store where I can actually try the uke...

If I were to buy musicguymic's ka-ce ukulele it would be $178 including shipping. I'm pretty sure I can buy a decent uke with that amount at a local store...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

I'm really serious in buying an acoustic-electric ukulele but I aint sure where to buy one. I live in Mililani, Oahu and am trying to find a local store to check out first hand a kala (ka-ce) ukulele. I can buy one from musicguymic but the shipping is ridiculous. Personaly I would rather buy the set up and all from a local store where I can actually try the uke...

If I were to buy musicguymic's ka-ce ukulele it would be $178 including shipping. I'm pretty sure I can buy a decent uke with that amount at a local store...

last i checked, musicguymic was on oahu. i could be wrong.

also, MGM's prices rival most stores, and he gives you much needed stuff along with it. only advice i can give you is go to the aloha swap meet, and try haggle your price down lower than his. but if you cant... just give mike a call.

last i checked, musicguymic was on oahu. i could be wrong.
He's on Oahu, in Kaneohe. I called him when I was out there recently because I wanted to buy something but he said he only did business over the internet.

Last edited:

Man..what are you smoken! Mike gots da best deals in town for some of his stuff! And yea he lives in Kaneohe, I just bought a uke da came wit a case and free shipping...and I live in San Diego. If I was you, I'd go wit Musicguymic...he's been a great big help with me!

thanks

thanks for the replies but im still kind of not sure wat to do...right now it seems mgm is the way to go but im still hesitant

if i buy a kala ka-ce from mgm it would cost me 28 dollars shipping making the kala ka-ce cost 178 in total

if i chose to buy his kala tenor it would be 178 with free shipping meaning i'm paying more money for my uke instead of shipping

i live on oahu and have acess to local stores, plz help me between decideing wether to buy local or thorugh mgm

thanks guys :)

thanks for the replies but im still kind of not sure wat to do...right now it seems mgm is the way to go but im still hesitant

if i buy a kala ka-ce from mgm it would cost me 28 dollars shipping making the kala ka-ce cost 178 in total

if i chose to buy his kala tenor it would be 178 with free shipping meaning i'm paying more money for my uke instead of shipping

i live on oahu and have acess to local stores, plz help me between decideing wether to buy local or thorugh mgm

thanks guys :)

I don't think anyone here can tell you what to do, really. Why don't you shop around, and if that doesn't work out for you, order from MGM? I ordered my uke from MGM and only have positive things to say about the transaction, if that helps you any.

still thinking

where should i buy a electirc ukulele online or sotre front? i live on oahu

Top Bottom