FS: Europe, Kiwaya KMC-K

LokeLanify

Reaction score
Last edited:
Now I'm sure that I want to find a good place for it ;)

Last edited:
Have you tried a string change. I have a KMS-K and it sounds best to me with a set of Worth Medium Clear. My Kiwaya KTS-7 sounded harsh with the same set, so it has Martin M600, and it changed the tone completely, mellow and sweet with good note separation. That is a beautiful Concert and I would grab it except that I only play Sopranos. Good luck. I'm sure that someone will be very happy with it.

I couldn't help noticing the previous seller was careful not to show the less than perfect area of damage which must have been on the back. "As new, perfect condition" Right....

@Django , yes, I did change the strings: It is strong with worth brown, my favorite strings on my other koa ukulele. The sound is brillant, maybe it's more the real koa-sound than my Pono has...
@39ford On the back side of the instrument there is no damage. There is a pin (I would never do this!) in the neck, but even James Hill's Ukuleles have pins!

Last edited:
I reduce the price: 900$ shipped in Europe 930$ elsewhere!

So ,......Europe IS NOT for sale ?

Last price reduction: 800$ Europe, 830$ elsewhere (including case)

Last edited:
Where is the mArk on the Uke? I couldn't tell from the picture.

Where is this shipping from?

Last edited:
I've made another picture, but is difficult to catch it, because it is hardly to see in the normal daylight!

In comparison the picture above in artificial light an enlarged:

Last edited:
Top Bottom