WTB - The Daily Ukulele song book

WCBarnes

Reaction score
Looking for a copy of "The Daily Ukulele: 365 Songs for Better Living". I know I can get a new one off the web, but wanted to check to see if someone out here had one collecting dust.

Thanks!

Looking for a copy of "The Daily Ukulele: 365 Songs for Better Living". I know I can get a new one off the web, but wanted to check to see if someone out here had one collecting dust.

Thanks!

You are wise to seek out this book. I love my copy, but will not part with it, as I *need* it. Good luck in your quest. :)

Yes, it's not like a book that you read and then are done with it! Mine is pretty beat up, but I still use it daily!

Bob

likely its a book people keep around due to its repertoir (sp?). The second book is fine too, although for me its a lower percentage hit rate than the first book.

Support Craig and his effort to promote the ukulele. buy a new one.

likely its a book people keep around due to its repertoir (sp?).
Absolutely! It is used by countless uke groups. No having to print things out to be passed around. Everyone has 365 songs at their fingertips to choose from. If someone doesn't have the book, there are usually enough that do and we can just share stands with them.

Top Bottom