Hi Everyone!

Paulo Pitta

Reaction score
Good day everyone! I'm from Brazil.

I'm new here and I've been playing uke for exactly 2 months.

In that short time I've had two ukes concert size , already sold, and now I hope to buy the ukulele that will stay with me for a long time, one Tenor size.

That's all. Thank you for reading my intro.

Paulo

Aloha and welcome to UU, glad you joined in. 2 ukes in 2 months and looking for another? Sounds like you will fit in well here. Enjoy and keep us posted.

Welcome Paulo
What kind , brand of ukulele are you looking for? Are there a lot of choices in music shops there? I am going to Buenos Aires in Feb., can I sell one of mine there to locals or is the money situation so as to just favor low end ones. Are there many ukuleles there?

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us.

Congratulations on discovering the ukulele and The UU!

Welcome aboard! You should realize that there is no such thing as "only one 'ukulele". Every re-stringing makes a new instrument: re-entrant, linear, fourths, fifths, cuatro, taropatch, whatever. Beyond 4-string tenors are 6- and 8-string variants with very different voices, and 10- and 12-string 'uke-like objects, and waterproof and odd-shaped 'ukes, and resonators and banjo-ukes, and electric monstrosities, et cetera. The quest never ends. Welcome to the madness.

Greetings Paulo and welcome to UU!

Top Bottom