WTB Vox Eukelectric

I have a Vox Ukelectric, but I love it too much to sell. I use it to play quietly, but when there's something everyone needs to hear, I flip the on switch and let 'em have it. It has a nice long sustain and I don't get any feedback through the speaker. There's a few on ebay.

I have a Kala Travel uke but I bring this one when I travel, because it plays quiet in hotel rooms and can be played loud if I find someone to jam with.

Good luck with the search!

Here's the video from the Vox website...
http://youtu.be/IOjbyE1VsDY

I bought mine one ebay for $169 with free ship when they first came out a couple years ago. The going price back then was $269. Somehow I scored. It came from a wholesaler in Los Angeles. They had never opened the original box. I probably lowered the action on mine, because I have to tweek something. But the frets were smooth when I got it and the electronics work well.

Just found out Vox is not making them anymore. So I snaggd one from a US retailer. Probably paid too much, but was afraid to order from Japan!

Last edited:
I ordered one a few months ago from one of the dealers on Rakuten direct from Japan. Arrived in less than two weeks and shipping was inexpensive. As I recall the total price was $150 or around that. I have ordered a Famous (Kiwaya) from there also and got a good price even with shipping.

Top Bottom