Cordoba Mini M (guitarelele)

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
Went to a music store in Black Mountain, NC (Acoustic Corner) and while my wife was deciding on a new uke I stumbled across a Cordoba Mini M (solid spruce top and Mahogany back and sides). It had a nice wide fretboard and sounded great. ($199)

I had a yamaha Guiarelele and sold it because the neck gave me hand cramps and it sounded kind of tinny.

I was really surprised how good the Cordoba sounded. I just wanted to pass it on to those that might be in the market for a Guiarelele or travel guitar.

My only problem now is I bought a set of E strings (Its the same scale lenght as a baritone) and don't know if I want to keep it C or restring to E.

image.jpg

That's great to hear, thanks for the info! I have a Mini M on the way from HMS right now...these have been getting a lot of praise on their site.

That's great to hear, thanks for the info! I have a Mini M on the way from HMS right now...these have been getting a lot of praise on their site.

I was able to play the mini-R it was brighter than the Mini-M. both sounded good, but I like the sound of the M. The R was a little more blinged out but cost $50 more.

Top Bottom