FS: 6-String Pineapple Sunday

ryanshanabarger

Reaction score
Hello all.

This is a sad post for me, but a happy one for one of you out there! I haven't been playing any of my ukes regularly for well over a year, and I feel like it's time to let this beauty go. I have just graduated, and am moving to San Francisco in 2 weeks from Indiana - not a cheap thing to do! So I think it's time that this ukulele finds a home where it will be used more frequently.

The ukulele is gorgeous, and I believe still pretty rare given it is a 6-string. I know there are one or two others out there. The Koaloha site has been down for awhile, so I haven't been able to do much more research about current offerings (current street price for this model for instance). So I have priced it at what I think is fair. The strings are still fairly new, and it will come with the Fremont hardshell case ($105, and signed by Pops), and an Oasis humidifier.

I am going to ask $1050, including shipping (CONUS, paypal preferred). With the condition, case, and relative rarity, I think that that's very fair. The pictures can be seen below, and a video of me playing it is available at the link below. Please feel free to request more pictures, videos, and so forth. I want to be sure this is the perfect fit for the new owner!

Best way to reply is by email at ryan.shanabarger@gmail.com

Thank you all for your interest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d85RtpwFT4Y

IMG_0438.jpgIMG_0440.jpgIMG_0441.jpgIMG_0443.jpgIMG_0444.jpg

Last edited:
When I first started, I was told that this Uke, based on what I was looking for, would be the one that satisfy me the most. I am a KoAloha guy so maybe one day, as I have never played one, but I can barely manage 4 strings.....

It really sounds good on your video. Best wishes on the sale.

Bump, with a price reduction. Taking this off the market in 5 days as I will be moving after that.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks :)

Final reduction reflected above.

Definitely the nicest ukulele i've ever seen or played!

Last edited:
Top Bottom