what's up with pinol guitars and ukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddir58

Reaction score
I was trying to gather info on pinol ukes and the ad that keeps popping up on facebook from their rep to UU....but all of the feedback and comments had to be removed from UU under threat of a lawsuit from pinol's lawyers....my experience was less than cordial with this person....the ukes look nice, but i guess that dealing with them is not recommended....In my thinking UU should cut off these posts... i mean seriously....they threatened to sue, but they still advertise using UU as a posting forum.....just search pinol on UU, and you will see what i am talking about....anyone else want to chime in on the subject...please do....

Nothing except to say that there was a most unpleasant thread recently where valued, upstanding members of this forum were attacked in a personal way by a representative of the company and it had to be shut down. The fellow destroyed his credibility and reputation here (and in my opinion, the currency of his ukes) in the space of a few posts. Not cool. That said, I'm gonna close this. Not a wound we want to re-open at this point. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom