Francisco Navarro flamenco guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I know this kinda off topic but I wanted to let you all know I have a 2015 Francisco Navarro concert model negra flamenco guitar with fishman problend electronics for sale. SOLD

657 mm scale
53mm nut
Engleman spruce top
Palo escrito back and sides
Fishman problend pickup

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures.
The guitar is a flamenco guitar but because of the wood choice it is more than capable of handling classical as well as pop fingerstyle if wanted.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Very nice. I had and sold one of those to a friend, much to my regret. It was beautiful, played well, and had a good sound. My friend still gigs with it, about 10 years later. You might want to indicate the model.

Thanks guys, to answer your question Perep is these are handmade in Paracho Mexico. I am not sure if they are available in BA or not.

Thanks guys, to answer your question Perep is these are handmade in Paracho Mexico. I am not sure if they are available in BA or not.

I'd add Paracho is the guitar capital of Mexico if not all of Latin America. You won't come across more skilled luthiers outside of Spain when it comes to flamenco or classical guitars. And as mentioned earlier, for most people at least, there's really little difference between a flamenco and a classical. Expect less sustain and a lighter build on a flamenco consistent with the percussive playing style. I own a couple of classicals and a Saez Marin flamenco all made in Spain - I love that flamenco.

I also notice it was hand signed on the label. Nice having a guitar built by the luthier and not an apprentice!

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks Ronin those are all great points about this fine guitar!
Navarro guitars have some of the best reviews among flamenco guitars in the sub $3000 category

One little bump to the top for this nice luthier handmade instrument

Also if anyone is interested you can email me at. u f g a t o r s f a n 1 1 @ h o t m a i l . C o m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom