Ukulele Dreams

Purdy Bear

Reaction score
Do any of you have dreams where your playing the Ukulele? I've only been playing 1 1/2 weeks so a complete beginner, but last night I had a dream of playing Amazing Grace completely through - not the accompaniament but the actual full tune.

What where your dreams about?

Nope, I can't remember playing my ukulele in a dream, but I've daydreamed about playing my uke in a band.

I wasn't playing the ukulele in this dream, but about three years ago there was a Mya-Moe mango soprano for sale in the marketplace. At the time, my very own Mya-Moe koa super soprano was being built, so I had no business lusting after another one, but nonetheless.... I kept going back to the listing over and over again, but restrained myself. Then I had a dream in which I was waiting in a hallway at work to meet the seller and buy the mango soprano. All of a sudden, someone else swooped in and bought it out from under me. I was so upset I woke up. I immediately sent the seller a PM (at something like 4:00 am) and the deal was concluded by 10:00 am or so.

I wasn't playing the ukulele in this dream, but about three years ago there was a Mya-Moe mango soprano for sale in the marketplace. At the time, my very own Mya-Moe koa super soprano was being built, so I had no business lusting after another one, but nonetheless.... I kept going back to the listing over and over again, but restrained myself. Then I had a dream in which I was waiting in a hallway at work to meet the seller and buy the mango soprano. All of a sudden, someone else swooped in and bought it out from under me. I was so upset I woke up. I immediately sent the seller a PM (at something like 4:00 am) and the deal was concluded by 10:00 am or so.
Shucks, we're not even safe from buying temptation in dreams!!!! :p Love it Kathryn!

If I'm playing in dreams it's usually a renaissance lute or Chapman stick or something else nearly impossible. Sometimes I fiddle. But 'ukes just don't pop up in my dreams. I'll have to work on that. Lucid dreaming, y'know.

Had something to do with being naked in my highschool hallway...........think they call that a nightmare. Thank goodness the uke covered up some of the embarrassing parts :eek:

Great story, I could tell there was an urgency!

Mitch

Top Bottom