Learning the ukulele for the first song at my wedding

Shepazzi

Reaction score
That's pretty self explanatory :). My name is Austin, I am 25 years old and have no background in music. The last time I was involved in any sort of musical endeavor was 5th grade when I attempted to learn the flute for about two months and called it a day. I own a soprano ukulele and I like it pretty well. I'm hoping a can get a lot of pointers on this forum as I am running into a few things that are frustrating me a little bit. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Greetings and welcome. You have come to the right place. Interesting endeavor. Lots of tutorials here on UU and on YouTube on every aspect of playing a uke. Don't know where you live, but a uke club would be the quickest way to learn. Sometimes hard to find a "uke specific" instructor in most places. For me, videos are great as I am a visual learner. Good luck.

Thanks for the greetings you two! I'm from Nebraska, central at that. Not sure if there are any clubs here and to be honest I haven't met a lot of people or know many friends that play any instruments sadly! However, the people here have been quite helpful already, I'm loving it. Learning slowly but surely.

Top Bottom