Ukulele stand ?

Timbuck

Reaction score
I bought this stand thingy so I could work more easily on my bike maintainance...but it also makes a great uke/guitar stand with not much chance of it falling over on stage :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And I see you could mount it horizontally and then just play it like that!

Don't mix up the Halfords 3-in-1 with the Tru Oil though!

maybe a little overkill for a soprano, but maybe just right for some banjo ukes. Like the vintage[old] bike too.

That's a vintage bike??

Except for the fenders, it looks a lot like the last bike I ever had - a Peugot 15 speed I just sold about 5 years ago... (Well, I gave it away - I charged my co-worker $50 because she wouldn't accept it as a gift - she felt it was far too expensive for me to give to her. But her dad [younger than I am] and I talked about it, and he talked her into paying $50 for the bike, after her car died.)

As for the Uke stand, looks good to me. You can even mont a music stand and a light on top of it!

-Kurt​

This bike! took part in the 1965 "Milk Race" now called the "Tour of Britain"..It was hand built for me in Sheffield by JF Wilson http://www.wilsoncycles.co.uk/shop/index.php I was involved with the tour that year as part of the pre-stage entertainment, and the British Team manager borrowed my bike co's they were running out of spares for the British Team...He gave it back to me afterwards complete with a new "sprint and tub's" wheelset and I rode it all the way home to Sheffield over the Pennine hills from Blackpool about 95 miles..."As an after thought" I remember we won the Tour that year winner "Les West" ... and the Spanish team who were the leaders up to the last stage got kicked out for doping.:)..Not a lot changed since then.;)

Last edited:
To ksquine, be careful about laughing at a Brit's bike.
At least the fenders help keep the road grime out of the faces of folks that Tim passes - he's very considerate there.
-Vinnie in Juneau

Top Bottom