Big Island solid koa conoert

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
This truly is a lovely uke, she's just not getting the play time she deserves. Solid koa, ebony fretboard and bridge, excellent set up and intonation. I believe they called this their "Rope Series". Very tasteful rope binding! Very well made uke. Will ship with a gig bag. SOLD. This will make a fabulous upgrade for someone, or an addition to someone's collection.

BI1.jpg
BI2.jpg
BI3.jpgBI4.jpg

Last edited:
A beauty. These babies are sweet players. An awesome deal for this price. Love that slightly "vintage vibe"

I would also entertain a partial trade of a concert Flea with plastic fretboard. Not interested in Flukes. Thanks!

Does it have a pick-up or is that a strap button? Looks like a beaut!

This is a beautiful Uke. I bought it and realized that I couldn't play concerts very well, so moved into a tenor. This was one of the hardest ones for me to move on with as I really liked the sound. Someone will really enjoy this.

This truly is a lovely uke, she's just not getting the play time she deserves. Solid koa, ebony fretboard and bridge, excellent set up and intonation. I believe they called this their "Rope Series". Very tasteful rope binding! Very well made uke. Will ship with a gig bag. $375 shipped CONUS. This will make a fabulous upgrade for someone, or an addition to someone's collection.

View attachment 82152
View attachment 82153
View attachment 82154View attachment 82155

I would also entertain a partial trade of a concert Flea with plastic fretboard. Not interested in Flukes. Thanks!

I've sent a private message.

How about a review and some pics on that Weitzel custom maple banjolele

Each ukulele name, and their strings, in my signature is a hyperlink to that product. (That's why the word "with" is a different color; it's normal text.) I seriously doubt that I could take better pictures than the ones Jeffrey put on his site. (The only thing I could add, maybe, are the pictures he sent me while it was being built.)

As far as a review, I'm hardly qualified. If you're ever up towards Atlanta, let me know. :D

That's nice..if only I had the extra money...

Very nice. Are they made in Hawaii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom