1950's Harmony Green Palm Tree Ukulele

dedrekon

Reaction score
I have a Harmony Green Palm Tree Ukulele with case on eBay. If you're interested, you can see it here: Ukulele

p1010001.jpg

Not sure the rules allow simultaneous eBay posts on UU (or else many might do what you did here).

Welcome to UU, by the way!

Yeah, I think links to one's ebay auctions belong in the Links section, or maybe Shameless Self Promotion. Mods, clarification please?
tis true, but I'm not mod, I'm old and odd though.

I flagged it so someone more mod could move it.

good luck with your sale and welcome dedreon. you may want to read through the sticky [ UU rulz] at the top of this forum.

btw. very cook uke [and case] how does it play?

Last edited:
Hi dedrekon and welcome to the forum.

Please familiarise yourself with the Forum Rules as they pertain to the marketplace. Ebay links are not permitted on this board as it is for member to member direct sales only.

I'll move this to the "Links and Videos". Thanks!

very cool looking. I've never seen one of those before. Good luck on your sale. Though you should just sell it here on the UU Marketplace

Hi dedrekon and welcome to the forum.

Please familiarise yourself with the Forum Rules as they pertain to the marketplace. Ebay links are not permitted on this board as it is for member to member direct sales only.

I'll move this to the "Links and Videos". Thanks!

Wait, wait. I list things on eBay all the time. Can I put a link to my eBay auctions on the Links & Videos section? This would be great because, once I put the FS title on the post, most people search the What's New button and it'll come up regardless of where it's posted. Please clarify as this would be a big benefit to me and others, Jon. Thanks. Optimistic.

Wait, wait. I list things on eBay all the time. Can I put a link to my eBay auctions on the Links & Videos section? This would be great because, once I put the FS title on the post, most people search the What's New button and it'll come up regardless of where it's posted. Please clarify as this would be a big benefit to me and others, Jon. Thanks. Optimistic.
Sure Steve. As long as your sales are for guns and p***, no problem. Happy days. Actually, I know...if you really need to sell fast, just post the links during a quiet time so you get it up on every board on the UU simultaneously. Why limit it to just Links & Vids? That will help things move along. Good luck with it mate. (Wouldn't mind a quick heads up PM first though...just sayin...)

Sure Steve. As long as your sales are for guns and p***, no problem. Happy days. Actually, I know...if you really need to sell fast, just post the links during a quiet time so you get it up on every board on the UU simultaneously. Why limit it to just Links & Vids? That will help things move along. Good luck with it mate. (Wouldn't mind a quick heads up PM first though...just sayin...)

Thank you, Jon. Thanks so much.

You're the bestest.

I'd be happy to pull the auction and sell it to someone here........anybody want to make an offer?

Top Bottom