FS: Mainland classic mahogany concert w/ case $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleacia

Reaction score
The only reason I'm selling this uke is an unexpected family expense. :(

This is a Mainland classic mahogany concert, matte finish, sealed geared tuners w/ white buttons, and a strap button installed. The only cosmetic flaw is a place on the upper bout with some strum marks, the same place has become a little shiny from play. I will post pics tomorrow or you can PM me. Meanwhile, here are some sound samples, clipped from recordings I've made with this uke:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aixvnik2nzbiudv/Mainland_hog_concert.mp3?dl=0

Strung with low G Living Water strings. Comes with a foam-lined canvas-covered case with hook-and-loop closure and zippers. One zipper has lost its pull, the other works fine. I have a Guardian HSC but really don't want to part with it, as I hope the uke-less-ness won't be long!

Asking $150, which includes shipping within the continental U.s. PayPal fees also included.

Thanks for your interest; someone is going to get one great uke!

I have three Mainlands and love every one of them! This is a GREAT deal for someone wanting a solid wood uke that's well set up for $150. Good luck with the sale!

Makes me wish I was in the market for another mahogany concert. Can't believe it hasn't been snagged yet.

Last edited:
Some pics would be helpful. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom