Ukulele keychains?

matakazer

Reaction score
Anyone know of an online shop that sells ukulele keychains? Hopefully its cheap...

Got nothing of the sort here in Singapore.

My friend bought me a wooden ukulele on a key ring in a Hawaii gift shop...
There's also the ukulele USB that jake Shimabukuro's website sells.

www.ukeleash.com
has uke charms, not keychains specifically, but you could get charms and put them on one. I've thought about doing this.

If you asked this 2wks ago, I coulda picked up some for ya when I was island hopping. Even found some fridge magnets too.

The Jake USB key is made of rubber if that don't bother you. Check with HMS, maybe they got some cool ones? My sis scoured me a cool KoAloha one from last year's Uke Fest. Not sure if they sell them but you can send them an email and see.

www.ukeleash.com
has uke charms, not keychains specifically, but you could get charms and put them on one. I've thought about doing this.
It's a pity that they don't come with strings and in the form of keychains. Maybe I shall email them to see what can be done. :)

My friend bought me a wooden ukulele on a key ring in a Hawaii gift shop...
There's also the ukulele USB that jake Shimabukuro's website sells.

Not sure what ukulele USB you are talking about . The one currently on his website is this "SIGNED JAKE KEY CHAIN" which is sold out.

If you asked this 2wks ago, I coulda picked up some for ya when I was island hopping. Even found some fridge magnets too.

The Jake USB key is made of rubber if that don't bother you. Check with HMS, maybe they got some cool ones? My sis scoured me a cool KoAloha one from last year's Uke Fest. Not sure if they sell them but you can send them an email and see.

That's a nice gesture of you. I will check with them.

www.ukeleash.com
I can make my charms bigger, for keychains if you are interested. Since I make them myself, I can add strings to a larger version. I also got a batch of colored sheet acrylic from a retired schoolteacher. Let me know what you would like and maybe I can whip it up for you. I have some scraps of koa that might be big enough if you wanted wood.

–Lori

Top Bottom