FS - Bruko Special Model Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker78

Reaction score
Hi, I have reluctantly decided to pass on my latest purchase, a Bruko special model concert uke.
It's a lovely, lovely instrument and one of a kind.
I have a couple of custom concerts on order so for now, have decided to sit back and wait for those (an Ono concert and will be allowed to pay my Mya-Moe deposit soon). The Bruko was only ever really going to be a temp instrument and I realise it may not be played too often once the new guys arrive.

Less than a month old, mint, flawless condition.
Intonation perfect, Worth brown strings.
I lowered the bone saddle and the action is now spot on, plays like butter right up to the last fret.
I emailed Bruko to ask for another bone saddle, just incase I ever fancied a higher action for whatever reason. They have just sent one in the post so should arrive shortly, I will forward the extra saddle to the new owner, or include it with the uke should it arrive before the sale.

Solid Rosewood top and back.
Solid Zebrawood one piece sides.
Ebony bridge and fretboard.
Maple neck.

Comes with a Warwick Rockbag padded gig bag as pictured, also mint condition.

Cost £250.

I'm asking for £125.

£20 UK post, insured and tracked.

International post is fine, £30 U.S. and Europe, tracked and insured.

Payment with PayPal please.

I have packed and sent a few instruments over the years in the UK, US and Europe so rest assured it will be well protected for shipping.

Any questions let me know and thanks for looking.

Cheers.

Last edited:
It is beautiful.
If I hadn't recently purchased a Bruko Jumbo Concert, I would have a hard time resisting this one.

So what is that in US dollars? I saw the video of their workshop; I was impressed. From what I've read so far, there are a lot of positive reviews.

So what is that in US dollars? I saw the video of their workshop; I was impressed. From what I've read so far, there are a lot of positive reviews.

Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to add the currency conversions.

USD is $195, shipping would be $47.

Euros is €178, shipping is €43.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
I also have a new Aquila red unwound low G string, unopened. I will include this with the uke.

Last edited:
Here are pictures of the neck to show profile as requested by a member.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Still available and still at a fantastic price!

Just realised I missed the obligatory photo with my user name, so here's one with today's date.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom