FS: Palm Tree Koa Concert Ukulele, #104

morris3640

Reaction score
FS: Palm Tree Koa Concert Ukulele, #104 PRICE BUMP

Bought in June 14. Moving-must sell this beauty. Perfect condition and sounds wonderful. Hardly played. • One piece top and bottom - Curly AAAA Koa • Vintage Hawaiian headstock • Handmade rope binding & rosette • Koa neck • Koa fingerboard w/rope inlay • Bone nut and saddle • Palm Tree inlay • Aquila strings • Peghed geared tuners • Gloss lacquer finish body • Satin finish neck • Includes hard case

See more Pics: http://www.tejonstreetmusic.com/p/palm-tree-koa-concert-ukulele-104/

IMG_0191.jpgIMG_0192.JPGIMG_0193.jpgIMG_0194.jpgIMG_0201.jpg

Includes shipping. Pay through PayPal or other acceptable method Cost now: 1400.00

Last edited:
Palm tree customs definitely are one of the prettiest I've seen, I looked at them a lot when I was first looking at a custom. The koa they use is pretty remarkable as well as their rope binding. If only it was a tenor...

I would keep it but I too have moved on to Tenors (I have a beautiful Palm Tree Tenor as well).

gorgeous, if only I could afford it!

Just ask that those that appreciate an heirloom ukulele research this one. The make of this Uke does not make the news but the luthier is a perfectionist and built a highly superior instrument. Problem is that he hand built only a few of them in comparison with other builders so he is not well known. This Uke is made entirely of kala including the fretboard, bridge, and neck.

Wow.....what a BEAUTY!!! Love that koa and that grain is sweet!! Best of luck, can't believe it has not sold.

Thanks given that this instrument was priced at 2500 this is a great deal at 1400.

Thanks given that this instrument was priced at 2500 this is a great deal at 1400.

A beautiful instrument at a great price. GLWS.

Top Bottom