Look at the long lost Aphid that the bride found..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
The bride has been cleaning out my old work shop, and she found a couple of my old aphid builds that were in work when I had my health scare several years ago. The aphid builds stopped due to health and I hadn't done any since, but she found a few I was making in maple that were never finished. She found a couple near completed necks too. I might see if I can finish one or two. Not sure if I can due to some hand and arm paralysis, but I might damn well try..

P1120821_zpsnz3hi8hy.jpg

could turn one of those bodies into a cool ukalimba with one of Gitty's kalimba hardware kits. I have one on my future project list with a pickup installed.

that ukalimba idea is a pretty cool idea really. I may look into that hardware kit.

How about keep it in the family and teach the bride. Do not the two become one? It was just be using another part of yourself. If you do, by all means keep the first one for yourselves. I am blessed to have many "we" things as a reminder. Today would have been our 41st anniversary. She had a Higher Calling on March 24th of last year.

Top Bottom