FS/FT Pono Pro Classic Cedar Top CW (needs to go!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD

Reaction score
Alright everyone! Ive posted this before and hopefully itll get picked up this time. For some reason it seems like ive been seeing these pro classics come up for sale a lot lately and here i am to add mine to the pile lol I have here a Pono ATC_PCC for sale/trade. It has a solid cedar top, beautiful solid acacia sides and back with a cutaway. Its in great shape, there is one teeny little dent beneath the bridge under the g string from a snapped string. It is an almost invisible mark and thats all that is wrong with it. The reason im selling is because ive been bitten by the tenor guitar bug and in order to purchase the one id like i need more funds. This ukulele has always been my dream uke, when i first started i wasnt looking at the big k's or custom, something about pono always drew me. And i was not dissapointed. I wont wax on about pono too much because there is enough testimonial here that everyone knows they are top of the line instruments. Its currently strung with southcoast low g strings that i on most days tune down for that nice warm sound that really fits this uke.

http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-atcsh-pro-classic-acacia-tenor.html

this is the closest i can find as of now, i know my model(as well as this one) are no longer being made. Mine does not have the slotted headstock and i believe retailed for about a hundred dollars less.

If you have a tenor guitar you are looking to get rid of feel free to let me know and we can talk! But as of right now my asking price is going to be $550 including shipping to conus, a nice pono/ko'olau hardcase that many of these come with(also in great shape, they are fantastic cases) plus the herco it came with. Some one is going to get a great deal and if i had the cash i most likely would keep it, but if its not being played and im hankerin for something else it only makes sense to sell!! Thanks for your time!

CAM00898.jpgCAM00899.jpgCAM00900.jpgCAM00901.jpgCAM00902.jpg

Sorry for the quality on the pictures, its my phone camera and it is not ideal clearly lol any requests for more pics is totally fine just let me know!

This is a tremendous deal. If I didn't have 2 Pro Classic Tenors already I would jump on this right now. If you have a Low C, this is the time to get another for re entrant tuning.

I play both each day.

Listened to the sound clip on theukulelesite...........this thing sounds amazing!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!! Its a shame i cant really bond with it, if i played it more id keep it but having a nice uke just sitting around not being played kinda bugs me. Needs a good home (i also really want a tenor guitar) :D

Posted on CL, id post on evilbay but i refuse to give them money for anything. Id prefer to sell it to one of you fine folks here though! Still available

Beautiful uke! Is it still available? I am interested but can't seem to send a pm. Thanks

Sent you another message, I think. :) please let me know if you got it thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom