Hard case for a longneck soprano?

dowsing

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am based in the UK and have ordered a longneck soprano from Bruko with an arched back.

I would really like to get a hard case for it and have looked all over online. All I can find are gig bags or the hard case that are included with the longneck ukes themselves on some American sites, nothing sold separately. There is the flea hard case; possibly that might fit it anyone know?

I really like the look of the gator and Guardian Vintage cases so anything like that would be great. Or do I need to get a Concert case?

Any help would be well appreciated, thanks

Hi everyone,

I am based in the UK and have ordered a longneck soprano from Bruko with an arched back.

I would really like to get a hard case for it and have looked all over online. All I can find are gig bags or the hard case that are included with the longneck ukes themselves on some American sites, nothing sold separately. There is the flea hard case; possibly that might fit it anyone know?

I really like the look of the gator and Guardian Vintage cases so anything like that would be great. Or do I need to get a Concert case?

Any help would be well appreciated, thanks

I used to own an Ohana long-neck soprano. It fit perfectly in a concert sized hardshell case.

I have a longneck soprano in a concert case... not quite a perfect fit, so I just used a scrunched up baby-blanket to make it snug and comfy.

Thanks for your input everyone, it's been most helpful. So what concert cases would you say are worth looking at?

Top Bottom