LoPrinzi Longneck soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Next up for sale is my LoPrinzi solid mahogany longneck soprano. As you might guess, this uke features a soprano body with a 15" concert scale length, preserving that quintessential soprano sound, but with a little extra sustain and ring, owing to the concert neck. The longer scale also offers a bit more room for your fingers, and the 14 fret neck join makes access to the higher frets very comfortable. All solid mahogany body, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, mother of pearl position markers with mini side dots, bone nut and saddle. The LoPrinzi logo is elegantly inlaid in mother of pearl on the headstock. Very nice Grover friction tuners perfectly balance out this lovely uke.
LoPrinzi's reputation for quality and tone is well known. This uke has a rich depth to the bass and ringing highs. The tone is truly exceptional, and the volume is excellent. I hate to see this one go. Love it. The lone, teeny-tiny ding can barely be seen on the back of the headstock. This will probably be the last time you'll notice it. A strap button was added by the previous owner. Nicely done.

$340, includes Continental U.S. shipping & insurance and a simple gigbag, with dual shoulder straps. The ukulele will be carefully boxed for shipping.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Entire.jpg
    Entire.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 79
  • FrontBack.jpg
    FrontBack.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Butt.jpg
    Butt.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 62
  • HeadstockTuners.jpg
    HeadstockTuners.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 71
  • TopBotton.jpg
    TopBotton.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
WOW! I have a LoPrinzi tenor in that same lovely wood. Hard to beat the quality construction at the original price - this price is a STEAL!

WOW! I have a LoPrinzi tenor in that same lovely wood. Hard to beat the quality construction at the original price - this price is a STEAL!
Agreed Glenn. This is an amazing price on a class instrument. Donna is building me a soprano at the moment and I can't wait.

Nice uke! Sent you a pm.

Wow, is somebody going to get a deal. Played one of these babies at TBUG last November......they sound amazing. Highly unlikely anyone could get a better deal on a quality longneck soprano.

I'm teetering on the cliff edge Phil...

edit:eek:h s**, uke mama is in the building :uhoh:

Loprinzi ukes always look amazing. Wish this one was a tenor. Someone gonna get a great deal

I love my Loprinzi standard mahogany soprano, mahogany concert and cherry concert. This is a good price for a great uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom