Custom ana'ole 'ukulele tenor w/fishman prefix problend

Reaction score
New Arrival! Ana'ole 'Ukulele Model TC-420

This Custom Ana'ole Tenor Ukulele comes complete with premium 5A master grade Hawaiian Curly Koa wood back and sides with master grade highly figured, Bearclaw Spruce top for optimal projection. In addition, this beauty boasts professional mini gold Gotoh contour tuners that has a 15:1 ratio. The neck is handcrafted out of Honduran mahagony, with a middle strip of ebony, as well as a ebony heel cap. There is an unique, custom soundhole that is made out of koa. In addition, ebony binding on front and back with red, yellow, green purfling inlay on the front. There is matching ebony headstock, fretboard, and bridge, with lots of japanese maple leaf inlays. There is one on the head block, and if u look closely there is also one on the tail block. Two leaves inlaid on the bridge, and lastly, there is a japanese maple vine that starts from the peg head and travelling down the fretboard. The vine is white MOP and the leaves are all paua abalone. In addition, there is also paua shell inlay on the butt, and the back purfling of this instrument. This is finished off with a high gloss nitrocelluloise finish. After the finish cured it was hooked up with Worth strings, and a Fishman prefix problend pick-up. It has 8 different controls: volume, frequency, notch, phase, blend, treble, contour, and bass. This instrument has excellent tonal qualities. Intonation is dead on and perfect balance, crisp highs and deep lows. Excellent sustain on each chord.

$2,750/OBO
anaoleukulele@gmail.com

349f_12.JPG

2b65_12.JPG

2ca1_12.JPG

3031_12.JPG

RE: 420 uke

This ukulele was created for a reggae band. When it was finish the band split into two, and no one could come up with the cash to pay for it. So i gave them back the down, so i could keep this gorgeous piece and hold on to it, till i can find its rastafari owner.

wow, nice uke. too bad they ordered but didnt come through. good luck with sale.

wheres ukulelesreggae when you need him

I'm pretty sure its a palm tree leaf, Mon.

I can't tell if you are kidding. That might be something to tell people, "its a palm tree", but it's not, nor is it a maple leaf or buckeye leaf.

Good luck with the sale. I have seen some of your other work and every one I have seen was beautiful.

my inner pothead is saying buy it buy it but my gut is saying what would mother think?:confused:

A fellow Georgian. You ever make it to ATL?

I could see if I bought this and brought to a PUPS meeting.

9 year old voice... "Mr. Eller what kind of sound hole is that?"

Top Bottom