FS: koloa Mahogany Baritone KU-650

stevejfc

Reaction score
***SOLD*** I had taken this one off the market last year, but now back on as of 9/19/16. As new Koloa Solid Mahogany Baritone. Purchased last year from Elderly Instruments and used for project for under one hour. Solid mahogany front, back, sides and neck. Indian rosewood fret board and bridge. Bone nut and saddle, spruce bracing, MOP position inlays and geared tuners. A great setup from Elderly with Worth Brown bari strings. Nice warm mahogany sound, low action, and spot-on intonation. Beautiful gloss finish, with not a scratch or ding. Comes with a very nice Gearlux tweed/leather hard case and a additional set of Worth Browns. This uke and case cost $310. last year and both are in as new condition. For sale ***SOLD***. shipped CONUS, Paypal gift preferred.

Attachments

• DSC_0492.jpg
    DSC_0492.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC_0488 (2).jpg
    DSC_0488 (2).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0484 (2).jpg
    DSC_0484 (2).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0487 (2).jpg
    DSC_0487 (2).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0485 (2).jpg
    DSC_0485 (2).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Steve,

This is beautiful ... I have a Baritone I love, otherwise I would scoop it right now.

Contact BigD ... he is just pining for a Baritone ... great quality and price.

My son has one of these. Amazing baritones for this kind of money. If it's a good one, nothing else comes even close in this price range for the total combination of tone and looks.

This is a great deal! Someone should snatch it up.I've owned one of these Koloas, and they're a bargain.

Thanks for your good words Simon, Phil and Ernie. These Koloas are incredible ukes for the price. I wish I played bari as it would definitely be a keeper.

I'd also like to say that the Koloa baris are highly underrated. I honestly don't know why I got rid of mine.

Last call.........need to sell by this week, or it's off the market. This is a real nice deal on a very nice ukulele........

Last edited:
Still for sale? My daughter might be interested! I will show her when I get home tonight.
Thanks.

Back on the market after a one year hiatus. In as new condition, solid mahogany, great setup.... sounds and plays great, premium hard case and free CONUS shipping. Best bari for the money. $200.

I sent PM but it appears you may already have a buyer.

Top Bottom