Moore Bettah on eBay

anthonyg

Reaction score
Hi all, A Moore Bettah has been on sale for a few hours on eBay with a buy it now price. I don't think it will last. Someones slipping!

Anthony

That's the same uke that's listed on ukulelefriend's website. It's a really pretty one. Someone will have a great instrument.

I should add that I got it. Seems appropriate that someone from UU will play it. I resisted UAS for a long time but this was just too much. If I had ordered a new MB from scratch this is pretty much what I would have ordered. I like the cleaner look with less art and the woods are perfect. It should arrive this week. Nice folks to deal with at Ukulele Friend. Shawn was up and running early on Sunday morning.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Welcome to MB family ;)
I should add that I got it. Seems appropriate that someone from UU will play it. I resisted UAS for a long time but this was just too much. If I had ordered a new MB from scratch this is pretty much what I would have ordered. I like the cleaner look with less art and the woods are perfect. It should arrive this week. Nice folks to deal with at Ukulele Friend. Shawn was up and running early on Sunday morning.

Congratulations! :)

Lucky bugger! One day maybe it will be me. Congratulations on a great buy!

Congrats. That was a great decision.

Well, you blew it. You are now officially banned from the "Can't afford a Moore Bettah" Club. Please return your membership card. You are going to miss us, buddy. And don't even think about wearing the CAAMB t-shirt around town. Personally, I am SO done with you.... ahem, for awhile.... hopefully not too long... you get what I'm saying? .... shh, don't tell the guys....

Well, you blew it. You are now officially banned from the "Can't afford a Moore Bettah" Club. Please return your membership card. You are going to miss us, buddy. And don't even think about wearing the CAAMB t-shirt around town. Personally, I am SO done with you.... ahem, for awhile.... hopefully not too long... you get what I'm saying? .... shh, don't tell the guys....

Can't fault you bearbike. I don't think I ever said anything bad about expensive ukes on the forum but who knows...in a fog of envy perhaps. I do get what you're saying... should I pass on any new MB listing that come up? Just between us of course.
I have burned my CAAMB shirt.
Been gone from the computer all day so it was nice to check in and see all the "congrats". I thank you all. :)

Last edited:
WHOO Hoo! Congrats!

It didn't happen if there's no photo! Let's see a few snaps of your new beauty once she arrives, please!

Top Bottom