New Decal

That's a great decal for "Play 'Ukulele Like a Pirate Day"!

That's a THING!?! AWESOME. Rum & ukulele. Can't go wrong.

A major problem or benefit of the logo is that un-ukulele people may see it as a logo for protecting whales and marine life that like ukulele music. They may envisage a modified old fishing boat manned by some elderly ukulele players in their Hawaiian shirts, wandering around the ocean playing songs for cetaceans and subdueing illegal fisherman. They will be called "C Tuned Shepherd"

Bwahahahhaaaa! I can see it now...

I have a bit of an offtopic question - that is a Crossrock fiberglass case, right? I had one and loved it but prefer backpack straps, and it had one side shoulder strap. I heard they changed to backpack but I haven't seen one that is - does this have two backpack straps?

I have a bit of an offtopic question - that is a Crossrock fiberglass case, right? I had one and loved it but prefer backpack straps, and it had one side shoulder strap. I heard they changed to backpack but I haven't seen one that is - does this have two backpack straps?

Nah, it's a single-strapper; I have an older generic fiberglass one with the backpack strap, but I don't use it that way.

Last edited:

I have a CrossRock I bought aboout 6 months and it has the double straps

Top Bottom