FS Mya Moe myrtle classic tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Fire Sale. literally. I just purchased this here on UU and it is in the same condition as received so I'll just repost the original thread. My area is under a level 2 fire evacuation , 3 is when you have to get out. the fire is about 5 mi away, but can move quickly when we get a good wind. I am selling these for what I paid, or less, just so I don't have to lug a dozen ukes around if necessary. . Some need repair, this doesn't. This is one of the last in so I haven't had a chance to get attached.
I put a PHD tebor low G set on.
$1050 shipped. ask me how to get a discount.
stay tuned.
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?107995-FS-Mya-Moe-Tenor-Curly-Myrtle-Classic

Damn, this is awful to see. Is there anywhere you can simply send a bunch of ukes to be safe-kept for a bit? (note: apologies for a mini-hijack of 'sale' topic)

Damn, this is awful to see. Is there anywhere you can simply send a bunch of ukes to be safe-kept for a bit? (note: apologies for a mini-hijack of 'sale' topic)
Yes, but, I only need ONE ukulele. I don't need to be hoarding the others. If I sell the ones I just listed I'll still have a custom baritone electric, an 8 string, 2 tenors, 2 baritones, 2 plastic sopranos, . sheesh, I need to sell some more.

ha ha. ok. best of luck. talking about a uke seems trivial given the situation but this MM is stunning. wish it was in my budget. good luck w/ the sale!

PM sent to you about the MM ... strum silly

somebody buy this, I'm starting to get attached. I thought I liked the sound of my Koaloha more, this uke sounded much more woody and mellow. After playing it for a few days, now my Koaloha sounds so harsh and brash and I'm liking the MM's tone more. good grief!

somebody buy this, I'm starting to get attached. I thought I liked the sound of my Koaloha more, this uke sounded much more woody and mellow. After playing it for a few days, now my Koaloha sounds so harsh and brash and I'm liking the MM's tone more. good grief!

There in lies the rub my friend, different ukes for different moods. If it is filling a sonic need you might want to keep it.

I love my Mya Moe for the exact same reasons you describe. If someone has not owned one and played one for a while they can't understand.

This is a great uke at and even greater price. Somebody really needs to buy this before you decide to keep it :p Best of luck with everything Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom