FS Ohana roundback spruce top cutaway baritone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Fire Sale. literally. I just purchased this here on UU and it is in the same condition as received so I'll just repost the original thread. My area is under a level 2 fire evacuation , 3 is when you have to get out. the fire is about 5 mi away, but can move quickly when we get a good wind. I am selling these for what I paid, or less, just so I don't have to lug a dozen ukes around if necessary. . Some need repair, this doesn't. This is one of the last in so I haven't had a chance to get attached

Fires are out, but I just bought a new tenor and really neither need nor have the space for this. This is a really nice sounding and playing uke. Lowered the price too.

I put a set of Southcoast LL-NW on so it's tuned GCEA now. It has a very guitar like sound and feel. Lots of volume too. I really like it!
$185 + 1/2 SHIPPING

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?109099-Ohana-BK-70-Round-Back-Bari

Last edited:
My heart dropped when I saw this ): So sorry you have to sell it so soon and super sorry about the fire business. Wish I had the bucks to buy it back cuz....I would! She's very nice but I didn't need 2 Bari's then ...then I went and put these really cool Guadalupe Strings on my other cheap Lanikai and now that one is like a bass GCEA good for pickin' but not for strumming so....now I don't have a Bari at all!!

ha. I've put some southcoast on and strung it GCEA and I've been loving it. Feels like i'm playing a guitar, but much ukier. I won't be sorry if no one buys it. what a pretty neck [and ugly back , haha]

Last edited:
I was playing this today and am amazed how nice this uke sounds fingerpicked. I've been working on a new song and will try to put up a sound sample when I get it down .

I'd buy this uke back if I had the bucks! Great price for a hard to find item. Took me a long time to find this one.

I thought I had it sold, but the sale fell through as shipping was high.. It is double boxed and ready to go. this is really a terrific sounding uke and is super easy to play tuned this way, more relaxed tension than a tenor. I'd like to get this big box out of my room, so I'll split the shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom