FS Koaloha KCM-00 concert ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Fire Sale. literally. . My area is under a level 2 fire evacuation , 3 is when you have to get out. the fire is about 5 mi away, but can move quickly when we get a good wind. I am selling these for what I paid, or less, just so I don't have to lug a dozen ukes around if necessary

This has top and back cracks, that way when I bought it used, see pics. they are stable and I've never had any repairs done because IT SOUNDS SO DAMN GOOD .JUST LIKE IT IS and I don't want to change the sound. Did I say it has enough volume to be heard with guitars? . built very lightly out of nice dark koa. This is a great sounding and playing solid koa for less than an OPIO. Jan 2010 build. This is a really good one.
$350 shipped with nice gig bag.
http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/avm1/library/Koaloha%20concert

Hard to tell from the pics which are which, that is, how many cracks. How many cracks front and rear? Sure miss my K concert and would luv another..... Bill D {here by the Cuesta Ridge fire}

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about this. When you were in Florida, we only worry about hurricanes, the occasional Everglades fire, and drivers going 25mph on the highway. Best wishes to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom