Look What Just Popped Up on Ebay - Moore Bettah Tenor

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
That is my all time number one dream Uke. If I had my choice of any Uke made, that is my specific choice. I wish it were financially feasible, but ........... Maybe in the future.

Nice, reasonable, I would guess it will sell quickly.

I guess everyone's situation is different, but I can't fathom any reason I would EVER sell mine. I was so thrilled to get one, and my wonderful wife didn't make a peep at the expenditure. Now it's just mine until I die.

Anyway, I guess someone will get a beautiful ukulele.

Nice, reasonable, I would guess it will sell quickly.

I guess everyone's situation is different, but I can't fathom any reason I would EVER sell mine. I was so thrilled to get one, and my wonderful wife didn't make a peep at the expenditure. Now it's just mine until I die.

Anyway, I guess someone will get a beautiful ukulele.

Yeah, I am with you Phil. I can't imagine ever selling one of my MB ukes, they are my most prized possessions. But I guess never say never - if financial circumstances dictated it, you do what you have to do. Or maybe this owner just decided the uke was not the right one for them. Somebody is going to get a steal though to get a MB for that price.

Price just popped up by $1,500.00.

I guess he likes it after all :)

Last edited:
Buyers or sellers remorse can sometimes require medical attention............or maybe the stock market jump today resulted in reconsideration?

Returned a Kamaka HF-3 to someone with seller's remorse awhile ago. Came so close to "pulling the trigger" on this one. Now I don't regret not doing it.

I just heard from the seller and, as had been suggested, it was a case of seller's remorse. He has been helping someone out financially and soon found himself in a jam as well. He immediately regretted posting the uke for sale on ebay but apparently ebay won't let him cancel his listing so he raised his price instead. He intends to keep the uke and feels very badly about the people who were interested in it at the lower price. I've known the owner for a while now and he seems like an honest and upstanding guy. I wish him the best however things turn out for him.

I just heard from the seller and, as had been suggested, it was a case of seller's remorse. He has been helping someone out financially and soon found himself in a jam as well. He immediately regretted posting the uke for sale on ebay but apparently ebay won't let him cancel his listing so he raised his price instead. He intends to keep the uke and feels very badly about the people who were interested in it at the lower price. I've known the owner for a while now and he seems like an honest and upstanding guy. I wish him the best however things turn out for him.

And now he dropped the price 1k....I kind of feel sorry for what this guy must be going through.

Last edited:
Another Moore Bettah on EBay

Hi all:
Heads up - there is a Moore Bettah up for sale at buy it 5K or best offer. I already own a MB Tenor. So want to share the opportunity. But if I did not own.... I would of snatched this one in a heartbeat.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321847098796

Seriously folks. Another MB ebay thread in Uke Talk???????

NOTE TO EVERYONE: ebay links go in LINKS AND VIDEOS

God, owners are tossing out these MB ukes faster than family photos from a burning house. :D

While technically it's a link, it has traditionally posted for some time in either Uke talk or Buying Tips in the past without a lot of sarcastic fan fair, giant bold print (yelling), etc. It is, after all, also a "buying tip." Could have been handled better........just sayin.

Last edited:
While technically it's a link, it has traditionally posted for some time in either Uke talk or Buying Tips in the past without a lot of sarcastic fan fair, giant bold print (yelling), etc. It is, after all, also a "buying tip." Could have been handled better........just sayin.

Agreed......

Seriously folks. Another MB ebay thread in Uke Talk???????

NOTE TO EVERYONE: ebay links go in LINKS AND VIDEOS

So as I understand it, it's okay to post in Uke Talk that there's an ukulele on eBay that might be of interest to the UU community, as long as there's no link to the auction itself. As this thread indicates, the appearance of certain ukuleles on eBay generates a lot of discussion, even among people with no interest in the sale or who have no interest in buying. However, if someone posts a thread that is otherwise the same, and posted not to generate a sale but to generate discussion about the uke in question, but posts a link to the auction, basically as a courtesy to save everyone who is curious about the ukulele in question the time and trouble of having to track down that auction and actually look at the uke in question, then the post has to be made not here but in the Links and Vides section. Frankly, I don't think this was the original intent of the "post in the Links and Videos" rule, and if it was - and please nobody take this personally -- then the rule is stupid. Just plain stupid.

Maybe I'm wrong. I give up. Whatever. Feel free to ignore the request. I think I'm the only one who actually does anything about that stuff anyway. More fool me. I knew I quit for a reason. I officially do so now. Staci can handle things in any case as no other mod is ever seen here these days. Cheers all for the replies. (for what it's worth I did ask them to remove me months ago from the role but they never followed through. When I tried to do so again a month or two back my request was never acted upon b/c no mods were ever here to read it lol). aaah. ok, whinge and whine over. please return to your auction , buying tips etc

:cheers:

Top Bottom