FS: KoAloha KSM-T2 Tenor Neck Soprano with bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
Through various trades, I come into possession of something very different.

https://goo.gl/photos/RjTSVcgxJeGLJTUf8

I already have a tenor neck concert and was looking to satisfy my need of a Soprano, which I didn't have. The soprano neck is way too small for me, so I decided that I wanted to try a tenor neck soprano.

A KoAloha became available and I took the plunge as I have two other KoAlohas. I also received about the same time a KoAloha soprano with a concert neck. This is the one that satisfies two needs for me: A soprano body and a concert size neck. The only Uke I have that is designed this way. All my others are Tenors and Concerts with tenor necks.

Therefore the KoAloha tenor neck soprano is now available.

This one was built in Dec. 2014. It is strung with Worth Browns, which mellows up the soprano sound a bit, so if you want that Hawaiian soprano twang, you may consider changing to Worth Clears, Oasis Brights, Martin 600's, Living Waters, etc. It is in terrific shape.

This Uke has a beautiful light streak down the center. The former owner named it Pepe Le Uke, and I see why.

It will come with a soft gig bag as I do not have a hard case for it.

Here's your chance for a different kind of a KoAloha. Be the first one on your block to own one.

$SOLD + shipping. OBO.

https://goo.gl/photos/RjTSVcgxJeGLJTUf8

Prefer PayPal F&F.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Gotta be the purtiest giraffe uke I've seen. :drool: Good luck with the sale.

Man, I'm surprised this didn't get snapped up right away. These T2s are terrific-sounding and playing instruments, and they don't often come up on the used market. If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this one.

Why be normal? This is something different from KoAloha, one of the best.

A few nibbles but no commitments, let's get this re-homed.

Make an offer. It can't hurt.

It waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants to be played.

Last edited:
Surprised as ever that this is still for sale! This seems to be a unique KoAloha for sure. Hope it finds a new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom