Something instead of ukes

Timbuck

Reaction score
nice!- i re posted on :) book

Let's see, if the table-top boards were hollow, we could affix dulcimer fretboards to them. Use Howie Mitchell's plans for the 'dulciless', just a fretboard (tuners to tailpiece) that can be placed on anything resonant.

I really like it. I love multifunctional furniture. There is also a single bed that turns into a desk in exactly the same way, so maybe another expansion.

Years ago, I invented a banjo that converted into a single-use campfire. I tried to patent the idea, but it turned out that it had already been invented by every musician in the world.

Years ago, I invented a banjo that converted into a single-use campfire. I tried to patent the idea, but it turned out that it had already been invented by every musician in the world.

That could actually be a good idea for the heatshrunk head crowd. One banjo could be burned to heatshrink the heads on 4 or 5 more, resulting in a glorious rise of the banjos rising up from the ashes of their forebearers and striking out to take over the world!

Top Bottom