PDA

View Full Version : Makapili on a record

thomas
08-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Just thought I would share a new album that was written and recorded on one of my nylon string parlors. Not an ukulele, but since many members here play my ukuleles I thought it may be of interest.

paulspringmusic.com

The daytrotter session and the album "Towards a Center" feature the Nylon String Parlor.

My life has been shattered over the last few years, but I am in the planning stages of getting back into building after hearing this.

Hopefully this time there will be a market for my work. We shall see.

I hope you enjoy.

Take care,
Thomas

Ed Gilkison
08-28-2015, 03:57 AM
Hi Thomas,
Very cool! Your nylon string parlors were sweet - Like an oversize Baritone ukulele - with a couple extra bass strings! -(:o)
Thanks again for letting me sample the two when you were up here in the Pacific Northwest.
- Hopefully a few more of your wonderful ukes will also find their way onto your build list.

Best Wishes

Ed G

Doc_J
08-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Glad to hear you will be building again. Hope your passion and talents in luthiery help bring life's pieces together.

The world would be better off with more Makapili string instruments.

thomas
08-30-2015, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the kind words Ed and Doc. I sure hope to build some ukuleles sooner than later. I have been working on the website. I will make a post when i am happy with it.

Take care,
Thomas