playing with a leaf and a ukulele

Oh man! That is so cool. I love it! I have a few Kazoos around the house, but my wife can't stand the sound. I'd really like to be able to play some accompanied tunes like that. I wonder if there isn't some commercially available substitute for that leaf, other than a Kazoo?

What were the tunes he was playing? I think I heard "All Of Me," but wasn't there another tune or two in there?

Last edited:
Simply great! I can whistle with a blade of grass like that, but I've never heard anyone play tunes that way. He was terrific! Thanks, Bucksnort, I really enjoyed it.

George, one can play a harmonica like that. I bought a holder and messed with it a little, and it's not too difficult.

It's amazing what one can see on the Internet, simply amazing. :eek:ld:

Oh, I don't know. I can hear a measure or two that might be from Frankie and Johnny, or from Darktown S'sB, but it just seems coincidental to me. He might be improvising in the style of the 20's, 30s, but he does play pretty much the whole of All Of Me. So, I still suspect that there are one or two "real" tunes in there other than All Of Me. For example, he does repeat the sol, sol, la, me, sol, la, te, do, la, sol phrase twice, as if definitely quoting a set tune.

Last edited:
Top Bottom