Want to Buy: Roland Micro Cube Bass Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmail

Reaction score
Found one, thanks!

Last edited:
If you're willing to spend the money I recently bought a Phil Jones Bass Double Four amp and an external lithium battery that lasts hours, all for $550 US. The battery fits in the handle of the amp. Best sounding tiny bass amp I've ever heard.

PJD4 & Battery.jpg

On-Stage with amp & mic.jpg

Phil Jones Double Four: I bought one. Sent it back.

I use a Gk Micro Cube 150 watt 12" combo with 12" extension cab for loud upright, U-Bass, and even electric bass work.
Friend built a remote power supply where I can use DC too.

For real light work, I use the Roland Micro Cube Bass RX. Needs to be backed against a wall to get head room.

I also use a Polyntone 15" for upright and U-Bass really works well for it too.

Sorry....I think that Phil Jones Double Four is overpriced, the battery add is a hassle, they lack headroom - their suitcase amps are good.

My opinion for what it is worth. I have been a bass player since 1968 and seen every and/or owned many gyrations of uprights, electric basses, and now these U-Basses

Last edited:
Phil Jones Double Four: I bought one. Sent it back.

I use a Gk Micro Cube 150 watt 12" combo with 12" extension cab for loud upright, U-Bass, and even electric bass work.
Friend built a remote power supply where I can use DC too.

For real light work, I use the Roland Micro Cube Bass RX. Needs to be backed against a wall to get head room.

I also use a Polyntone 15" for upright and U-Bass really works well for it too.

Sorry....I think that Phil Jones Double Four is overpriced, the battery add is a hassle, they lack headroom - their suitcase amps are good.

My opinion for what it is worth. I have been a bass player since 1968 and seen every and/or owned many gyrations of uprights, electric basses, and now these U-Basses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom