WTB Tenor Ukulele

KikonuMedia

Reaction score
Looking into possibly buying a tenor ukulele in the $100-$200 range. I've been looking into it and I am highly interested in zebrawood in particular. If you have any for sale feel free to leave a comment below or PM me. Thanks.

Not zebra wood, but the Ohana in my signature is for sale. $160 shipped was the last price I think, but willing to discuss offers.

Also not zebra wood, but I will consider selling my Ohana tenor (also in my signature). Solid spruce top, laminate maple back and sides, Martin strings. Set up by Mim when I bought it from her. Great player, I'm just more of a soprano/concert guy. PM if interested.

No zebrawood, but . . .

I have a very nice Cordoba 22TC-E Tenor Ukulele that I would sell for $190 shipped to lower 48.

It in like new condition. I play with a strap so it has strap buttons on the butt and heel. It has a solid spruce top with laminate rosewood back and sides and is currently strung with La Bella Uke-Pro strings in standard re-entrant tuning. It also has a Cordoba active two band pickup and it has a cutaway.

It has a nice bright sound and I think the La Bella strings round out the spruce sound nicely. I purchased it new several months ago with a professional setup and the action, playability and intonation are very good. I have several ukes and have recently acquired a Pono Pro Classic so this one isn't getting much love.

If you are interested, I can email pics.

Cordoba.jpg

EDIT: My OU245SWK Tenor (shown below) is SOLD. However, I also have an Oscar Schmidt OU225SWK Concert ukulele for sale, which is the exact same model with solid quarter-sawn Mahogany, Ebony appointments, and butter-smooth Grover tuners. The only difference between the two is the OU225SWK Concert uke does not have an abalone rosette. The OU225SWK also comes with an OS hard case. Price is $100 plus shipping.

I have an Oscar Schmidt Tenor uke that I could let go. It's an OU245SWK, solid quarter-sawn Mahogany, Ebony faceplate and fretboard, and Grover sealed-gear tuners. Strings are nearly new re-entrant Oasis Brights. This ukulele is one of Oscar Schmidt's nicest models and it's in very good condition. It has a nice warm tone and plays in tune as well. Comes with an OS hard case as pictured. Price is $120 plus shipping. Here come the pics (Sorry, this one is SOLD):

Just let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Steedy

Last edited:
Still looking for any tenors! Other guy canceled deal just because he didn't want to send an email :rolleyes:

Huh? That's odd. Did he give a reason why?

Here's why I cancelled the deal. You asked for my PayPal address, I gave it. You then asked me to email it to your Dad, which is odd to me. I don't know you, I've had bad deals and then I started to wonder if you are a child with an account, I have no idea. People usually don't ask me to send an email to their father during a business transaction. I work 70+ hours a week and don't have a lot of time to work through these things. I'm sorry if you were offended, but would appreciate it if you moved on.

Here's why I cancelled the deal. You asked for my PayPal address, I gave it. You then asked me to email it to your Dad, which is odd to me. I don't know you, I've had bad deals and then I started to wonder if you are a child with an account, I have no idea. People usually don't ask me to send an email to their father during a business transaction. I work 70+ hours a week and don't have a lot of time to work through these things. I'm sorry if you were offended, but would appreciate it if you moved on.

I have moved on, I was just answering a question. I've had bad deals as well, which was why I was asking for email so that it could be a saved document rather than a PM which could be lost.

Just FYI, you can download all your PMs, received and sent, in several formats. I download mine as text files before I clean out my inbox and sent folders.:)

Am I going senile, or have I seen that picture in someone else's signature?

Top Bottom