For Sale Custom Tenor Ukulele

shortcircuit

Reaction score
This is one of those custom built oversea,s ukulele made for my wife. KOA wood with side soundhole and fancy inlays. $225 shipped.BW1.jpg If need be will add cash to trade for a UBass

Last edited:
How's the neck? These "overseas" Ukes tend to twist. I have one that is perfect but several that twisted.

Could you post a sound sample? I would like to hear it being played. Also, is it solid wood? You said it was custom made so I don't think it would be laminate, but I could be wrong. This uke looks pretty nice, especially for $225. I'll be considering this when I get my paycheck on Friday. Hopefully it won't be gone by then. Oh, and does it come with a case or gig bag? Thanks.

Yes it is solid wood and comes with a gig bag. You dont want to hear any sound samples from me. I can make a $75,000 uke or guitar sound like it came from walmart!

What is wood combinations? Are those small sound port holes on base side near top bout? Do you know someone else who could do a sound sample for you?

solid curly acacia top and sides, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and headplate, ebony bridge, nut and saddle buffalo bone. yes those are sound ports on the top, also sound port on top side.

Top Bottom