Showing Off - Tiny Tenor

SoloRule

Reaction score
Drove 5 hour to Elderly instrument to 'browse' , ended up leaving with my third uke of the year - A Tiny Tenor. (SPRUCE/MAHOGANY)
- It's loud.
- It's crystal clear all the way up the flat
- Strung with LaBella Pro . The texture feels like it is coated with powder . However, it slide smoothly and doesn't hurt like nylon.
- Spacing between strings feel wider comparing to my Pono Classic and Kanile'a .
- The wider space is perfect for fingerstyle playing.
- It sits comfortably on my lap if you are used to holding it up like playing classical guitar. It is so comfortable that I didn't really need to do the two strap buttons.
- It's super light weight - even lighter than my Koa Kanile'a.

It is truly a great instrument for traveling. Very very happy with it. Did I already say it is LOUD?

Now I have to look for strap with thinner leather ends so that they don't rub against the wood. Any recommendation?

Tiny1.jpgIMG_2536.jpgIMG_2537.jpgIMG_2542.jpg

Ohhh it is a beauty. I am so glad you are happy with it, playing before you buy is a good way to go. But I have only done that twice :p

When you get back we have to get together with all our ukes and have a demo day. I am looking forward to playing your TT, if it sounds that good I need one. :shaka:

Congratulation on your new uke, main thing you tried before buying and you like it..happy strummings

Top Bottom