Multiple ukes for sale...

Piecomics

Reaction score
Hi, so here's the story. I have a few ukuleles that I am not using. I also have one that I'm using all the time, but I have my eye on a different one...

I will try to figure out how to post pictures, but I figured I would just post to let people know that I have them and if anyone is interested you can make me an offer.

Kanilea k2 super tenor, low G. Bought recently from Elderly. It was used when I bought it, but it's in very good shape. They had graded it excellent, nothing has changed with it but I am not an expert on grading... This is definitely the best ukulele I have ever played, lots of fun and very good for playing classical. When I play it, the Estring has a slight buzz if I play as loud as I can. My Luthier insists there is nothing wrong and it is my terrible way, but I don't know and I'm uncomfortable selling it without at least saying that.

Córdoba Quattro/baritone, tuned with Guadalupe Low GCEA strings. I really like this one, especially with the strings on it. These are strings that play GCEA an octave below the normal tuning. Lots of fun! Bought on UU.

Fluke Tenor. It's the green one, with a plastic fretboard, and it has the standard electric pick up that they offered like 10 years ago when I bought it. This one, the fretboard fell off, I reglued it, it developed a slight buzz, my Luthier fixed it.

So anyway, this is what I have. Interested in selling, I know how much I paid for them, I would like to recoup most of it, except the fluke because I know it's had a bunch of work done.

PS, I'm a terrible salesman :) just would rather be honest...

Thanks, Ben

Prices? I may be interested in the Cordoba.

Prices? I may be interested in the Kanilea.

I've just been informed I may be interested in the Fluke as well.

$175 plus shipping for the Córdoba and Fluke

$850 plus shipping for the kanilea.

Willing to discuss offers... Pm here or email me at piecomics @ gmail.com !

Alright, the kanilea has been sold. Still have the Córdoba and the fluke. Make me an offer!

Just to clarify, $175 plus shipping for both the Cordoba and the Fluke os $175 plus shipping for each of them?

Really? This is how we sell things on UU now?

Each, not for both. If you are interested in both I will happily discuss a deal. Pm or email

I'm still waiting for pics, did I miss something. What, the Kanilea is sold!

I realise there are no rules on the marketplace, but in the past, posts like this are usually pounced upon by the habitual sellers/purchasers if no images/prices/details are offered, especially if the item being offered is "nothing special" or the sharks sense there's little chance of a bargain to be had, and the marketplace "guidelines" are quoted.

However, if a few tasty items are up for grabs, it seems as though everyone is willing to waive the usual requirements in order to be first to the feeding frenzy.

We either have "rules" or we don't. If everyone is happy to waive them entirely in this case, because there's an outside chance of a cheap Kanile'a, then I'll be very disappointed if I see any of those same people suggesting to a seller in any other thread that he should post pictures and give an indication of price.

Sorry! Forgot about pics 2/2 sick kid!image.jpg image.jpg the fluke, it has some definite wear on it. Córdoba to follow...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg i'm happy to take any other photos. As mentioned before, the fluke is well used. The Córdoba is newer for me, but I did buy it used.

Hi Big Kahuna, sorry, I did not mean to offend.. I did not know the standards for the marketplace. Posted photos, is there more I should do?

Thanks!

Ben

I'm not remotely offended mate :) I was merely commenting on the lack of standards applied to MP posts by other members. Good luck with your sales.

Hi Big Kahuna, sorry, I did not mean to offend.. I did not know the standards for the marketplace. Posted photos, is there more I should do?

Thanks!

Ben
I was attempting to be clever. However , a seller is much more likely to be successful if there are pics and prices. sound samples a + . and the rules are really more guidlines, except posting auctions , which can go in links. good luck with the other sales.

I might guess that the buzz on the Kanilea k2 super tenor might come from the nut slot being slightly too large on that string. Fairly easy fix with some superglue, baking soda and nut file/torch tip cleaners.

Made in China. It's a fun one, make an offer!

Ben

Anyone in the Raleigh Durham area willing to pick up in person will get these for a song! Also weekend bump!

Top Bottom