FS: Cordoba 22T-CE Solid Spruce Top Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewclev

Reaction score
I am selling my Cordoba 22T-CE.

I purchased it several months ago and it is in like new condition. I play with a strap so it has black strap buttons on the butt and heel. It has a solid spruce top with laminate rosewood back and sides and is currently strung with La Bella Uke-Pro strings in standard re-entrant tuning. It also has a Cordoba active two band pickup with onboard EQ and a cutaway.

The solid spruce top produces a nice bright sound and I think the La Bella strings round out the spruce sound nicely. I purchased it new several months ago with a professional setup and the action, playability and intonation are very good. I have several ukes and this one isn't getting much love and, of course, I need to replenish the UAS account.

Here is a link to this model on the HMS website where you can see specs and a sound demo.

http://www.theukulelesite.com/cordoba-22tce-solid-spruce-top-tenor-cutaway-electric.html

I am asking $160.00 PayPal gift (no fees) shipped USPS Standard Post to CONUS. $165.00 PayPal purchase (I pay fees for PayPal protection) shipped USPS Standard Post to CONUS . Alaska and Hawaii add $15 for extra shipping costs. This ukulele will be well packaged and shipped in the original packaging I received it in.

Thanks for looking and I will be happy to answer any questions or send more pics.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
Weekend bump and price reduction.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
This is a great deal ... someone should snap it up!

Price Reduced! Offers welcome too.

$160.00 PayPal gift (no fees) shipped USPS Standard Post to CONUS. $165.00 PayPal purchase (I pay fees for PayPal protection). Alaska and Hawaii add $15 for extra shipping costs. This ukulele will be well packaged and shipped in the original packaging I received it in.

Price Reduction

One last bump to try and sell this uke. If it doesn't sell soon, it's off to eBay.

Rather sell it for less here than pay the eBay fees.

Final Price = $140 Shipped USPS Standard Post to CONUS PayPal gift (no fees).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom