FS: Kala Pocket Uke

edhaponik

Reaction score
Kala Pocket Uke (KA-PU-SSTU) for sale.

SOLD (USPS Priority to CONUS - PayPal only, please).

Comes with black gig bag and in excellent condition (one tiny nick on the lower bout - otherwise pristine!). This thing is tiny, adorable, and amazingly, fully functional. Actually, it plays really well with nice action and tone throughout.

I keep telling myself I should or take it on trips, but I almost always bring my Martin OXK with me, which just feels indestructible. This thing is crazy though, because it can literally fit (with gig bag) into my man-purse (let alone a backpack).

Right now it's strung low G with Aquillas, but I'll toss in a set of standard Kamaka strings.

Super fun uke, but when you forget you have something cool in the closet, you should think about passing it on, so... here you go.

20832480610_7e49c7e6fa_b.jpg

20399504953_bd76d2fcb2_b.jpg

Last edited:
now watch me bump.
now watch me nay-nay.

(that's a song i wrote about this ukulele.)

Bump this enormous powerful ukulele. The rock prefers this ukulele.

Whoa snap that's a tiny ukulele! So conveniently portable and it would make me seem so much more hulkingly muscular!

I've been watching this post for a while and think I might be interested in buying. Would it be possible for you to post a date-stamped pic of this uke? Also, do you have any sound samples online I could listen to? Thank you!

As it happens, I STILL HAVE this adorable little guy. A few folks have inquired after him, and I have replied, but (so far) he's just hanging out. I'd love him to be in a home that properly appreciates his unique and diminutive nature!

PRICE REDUCTION - $105 Shipped

22565736062_34846f4029_b.jpg

Here's what it sounds like when someone of mediocre-at-best talent records themselves playing "Hallelujah" on it with their iPhone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4kOXVVZuF0

Last edited:
My tiny little Kala arrived today, and it is awesome! Thanks for being such a great seller to work with!

Kristi

Top Bottom