"Don't Get Around Much Anymore"

Love this. Been looking for a good tab for it for a long time.

Thankyou both keod and turtle. It's a fabulous song isn't it. I wish I could write out the tab for you keod but I just don't use them and find them extremely difficult to write up. If it would help though I could certainly do a tutorial on the youtube thingo for you and take you through it step by step.

This is just totally dope, man. I love the way you play this, and that trip-a-let strum seems perfectly placed :)

Another great video, Jon!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Wow, awesome rendition of that classic on an equally awesome instrument.

A big Yes on the YouTube thingo . I'd love to be able to play that. Thanks.
Just want to add that I've listened to " Tell Old Bill " many,many times. Great job.

Last edited:
Thankyou both keod and turtle. It's a fabulous song isn't it. I wish I could write out the tab for you keod but I just don't use them and find them extremely difficult to write up. If it would help though I could certainly do a tutorial on the youtube thingo for you and take you through it step by step.

Aw thanks Jon, you are so thoughtful. I really need to just bite the bullet and learn how to play without relying on tabs. And your videos are already so great that I should be able to figure of most of it just by slowing it down and taking it in stages. You've given me a great song to start with.

Aw thanks Jon, you are so thoughtful. I really need to just bite the bullet and learn how to play without relying on tabs. And your videos are already so great that I should be able to figure of most of it just by slowing it down and taking it in stages. You've given me a great song to start with.
Oh yeah, well I guess with the slow down function and the big screen option on the youtube thingo you probably could do it that way too, keod. It's not as daunting as it might look actually, there are really only a couple of parts. Happy to help out further if you'd like though, if you get stuck or whatever!

And thankyou guys for the positive feedback. Really happy with how this one turned out. Such a great tune. Pete, done.

If you look at the bottom of each youtube video , the settings icon at the bottom right ( looks like a gear ) will slow it down for you.

Top Bottom