Anybody want to get rid of junk ukes?

bbycrts

Reaction score
Hey all:

I have a silly little project I'm working on - I somehow ended up raising my hand on a little Facebook thing where I am making something for the first 5 friends who answer my post. I decided to make very simple guitar box ukuleles.

I went to a local tobacconist's shop yesterday and they gave me five really nice cedar cigar boxes, no charge. I see my biggest problem being necks - I will probably browse local Goodwill stores to see if I can find cheap souvenir ukes that I can sacrifice for their necks, but I thought I might put it out here too - anybody have a cheap or broken soprano uke that I can take off your hands for little to nothing? I'll pay shipping, but the rest of the project is seriously on the cheap - I can afford a bit, but not much. These will be novelty items more than serious instruments - mostly my way of giving these friends a fun, uke-related gift that I made myself.

Anyway...if you have something that might work...drop me a line! Thanks!

Jon

That was what made me think to post this here - unfortunately, Pete's neck is priced way out of my league - and WAYYY too nice for the project I have in mind!

But thanks - I appreciate it!

Top Bottom