WTB: Ukulele Hero T-shirt (small/medium)

SuperSecretJohn

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy one of those Ukulele Hero shirts from T-Shirt Hell / Band Geek Hero / TorsoPants. For some reason, I thought that these shirts would always be available. I should have bought one (or two) when I had the chance. Any colour will do (dark blue or dark purple), but if you were to give me an option, I'd take the purple one. If anyone can find them online or is willing to give theirs up for some of my fiat US currency, let me know!

That is B.A, I'd buy one of those suckers in a heartbeat
:waits on link: :D

They are no longer available. The seller closed up shop. It used to be TorsoPants....he is now called T-Shirt Hell and does not make that shirt anymore. I would leave a link, but his shirts are pretty seriously offensive and there is nothing uke related anymore.

Last edited:
They are no longer available. The seller closed up shop. It used to be TorsoPants....he is now called T-Shirt Hell and does not make that shirt anymore. I would leave a link, but his shirts are pretty seriously offensive and there is nothing uke related anymore.

Yeah, the site is bordering NSFW. :rotfl:

I'm guessing the Band Geek Hero shirts got pulled because Activision has a problem with it. I just want someone who already has one to offer theirs. Even if it's used, I'm willing to pay a little extra over its paid price.

Most of the other shirts can be considered offensive to some people, but the good news is, the Ukulele Hero tshirt is back. I just ordered mine -- now I won't have to keep wearing my bootleg Zazzle version.

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/ukulele-hero/

The shirt is back up at tshirthell.com

probably just for Christmas.

Top Bottom