Out of stock!? Oh Noes!!!

beeejums

Reaction score
I'm waiting on my tax money to come back so I can scratch the UAS itch... I was going to buy an Ohana sopranino, but now I can't find them... and I was kind of thinking about just getting a flea, but that's more expensive... but I *do* want a good beach ukulele...

What would you do?

Try to find a Vineyard Sopranino. They're the EXACT same thing, except instead of "Ohana" on the headstock, you'll get a small curvy "V".

I'll sell you mine....

for $1000 dollars!!!!
;)

That's a great deal...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

I emailed MGM and he has them (so he said here)... now I just have to wait for the stupid government to send me my stupid money *pout*

where are the vineyard ones, i tried finding them but couldnt. are they as good as the ohana?

At the risk of sounding ignorant....what's a sopranino? Be gentle, I'm still new here. :eek:

I'm waiting on my tax money to come back so I can scratch the UAS itch... I was going to buy an Ohana sopranino, but now I can't find them... and I was kind of thinking about just getting a flea, but that's more expensive... but I *do* want a good beach ukulele...

What would you do?
Flukes and fleas are my favorite beach ukuleles. You don't have to worry about the sand and a little salt water.

Last edited:
Flukes and fleas are my favorite beach ukuleles. You don't have to worry about the sand and a little salt water.

AMEN, A Pineapple Flea is definitely on my ukulele bucket list. :D
When I take it out on my outrigger canoe it can double as a emergency paddle.
Flea.jpg

PS. Actually strummed my first Flea today at a local music shop, and I was surprised how nice it actually sounded. I wish it didn't cost another $40 just for pineapple graphics. May just buy the natural and do my own graphics.

Last edited:
where are the vineyard ones, i tried finding them but couldnt. are they as good as the ohana?

Vineyard's website is "Praiseland Music". According to Tiki King, Vineyard was a partnership between Louis Wu and Paul Chu. Louis Wu left Vinyard to form Ohana. From what I have been able to determine, their ukes are identical to Ohana. As far as finding one, I can't name any reputable ukulele shops that carry them, only guitar stores that may happen to have one in stock. Mine I just stumbled on whilst looking for an Ohana model that was out of stock every place I looked... so I went with the Vineyard as an experiment... I was pleasantly surprised.

Top Bottom