New Ukulele Day.... Yippeeee :)

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just received my beautiful Willie K Maui Music super concert mango deluxe. It is absouletely gorgous in looks and tone. Very comfortable to
Play with the comfortable neck and radiused frets. Yippee
The white celluoid binding pairs well with tha abalone purfling on the
Body, rosette and soundhole. The celluoid binding even goes up on the neck..this model has fan bracing too and a strip of abalone on the bridge. You can get maui music ukes at HMS...:)
tmp_2496-20150830_171347-409003122.jpgACH] tmp_2496-20150830_171347-409003122.jpg

Attachments

• tmp_2496-20150830_171418286455556.jpg
    tmp_2496-20150830_171418286455556.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
It's very beautiful, Stan! I love the look of mango in general. Cool looking headstock, too! Curious what it sounds like.

Congrats! Sweet looking. Let's hear it.

Maui Music is the best! I'm always surprised we don't have more discussion here about them. I love mine!

Stan, you did it again! Congratulations on a very cool special looking uke. Is that an older model or a new one?

Congrats, Brah! :)

not to compete or anything, but I hope to be receiving my Koaloha sometime today :)

Anyway, hope your Maui Uke brings you many, many hours of enjoyment, and will help
to ease your chronic pain.

BTW, please know that those of us who know of your condition are praying for you :)

keep uke'in',

Congrats, Brah! :)

not to compete or anything, but I hope to be receiving my Koaloha sometime today :)

Anyway, hope your Maui Uke brings you many, many hours of enjoyment, and will help
to ease your chronic pain.

BTW, please know that those of us who know of your condition are praying for you :)

keep uke'in',
Aloha Unko Rod,
Mahalo bruddah, this ukes distracts me from my physical issue... and you're right it makes me happy.. happy strummings on your ko aloha concert too :)

Congratulations, it is stunning! Looking forward to hearing it sometime in the future.

It truly is beautiful. His attention to detail is amazing and they always sound great. Congrats :shaka:

Top Bottom