Urgent: Uncle Rod Higuchi

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
Can you please (or can someone else ask him to...) remove the image from your signature that is hosted on mattclara.com

Specifically, this one:

http://www DOT mattclara DOT com/misc/ukuleleunderground/rod/uncleroduke05.gif

The account is marked as suspended, and is flagged as the source of phishing attacks by Google Chrome.

The reason I'm asking is because I (and I suspect anyone else who uses Chrome) can't view any threads in which you have posted, such as mm stan's new uke thread.

Thanks

Thanks,

I deleted my beloved "Uncle Rod Ukulele" image, so I hope that will make things
better for everyone.

I'd like to replace it with my Avatar image, but haven't been able to do so yet
(it appears as a link, but not a picture)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

I deleted my beloved "Uncle Rod Ukulele" image, so I hope that will make things
better for everyone.

I'd like to replace it with my Avatar image, but haven't been able to do so yet
(it appears as a link, but not a picture)

Any suggestions?

I'd be more than happy to host any image of your choice, and give you a link to it. Do you have a copy of the uncle rod ukulele image you mention ?

Thanks!

Well, the image is my avatar above with the ukulele minion on the beach.

I seem to be able to copy the image, but not get the line of code that creates it.
is that what you need? (line of code, or link?) as you can tell, I'm not familiar
with how to do these kinds of things. I was surprised that I was able to even get
the image as my avatar in the first place. Sorry, I don't remember how I did
that! :)

Yay! Thanks so much "Big Kahuna". without that description of the (insert image) location, I would
never have found it! :)

I really enjoy that picture. At my age (and state of un-fitness) I don't look as good! :)

Blessings on you, Bro!

keep uke'in',

And THANKS Again!! :)

Uncle-
Can I use that pic? Looks just like me (bald and spectacled as I am).

Turning off signatures in one's Control Panel here also sidesteps the problem (also speeds up loading times and doesn't leave IP traces outside of the site). I turned off signatures a while ago because some are just huge (taking up more space then a post's actual content).

LOL I'm lovin that minion right now!!!!!!!!! :D

Top Bottom