Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean - Solo Ukulele & Lesson

nice one! ~~~~

Hey Guys,

I was rushing to write an arrangement this week so I can tease you with an incomplete "lesson" before I try to sell you a premium membership! Hope you dig your hand in your pocket and give me your money!

Cheers,

Andrew
yetanothermoneymakingschemepurportingtobeaninstructionalvideo.com

There, fixed for you.

Thanks for the feedback guys. This post is primarily about sharing the arrangement performance.

Thanks for the feedback guys. This post is primarily about sharing the arrangement performance.

Which I would be totally willing to believe if you hadn't mentioned the premium membership, or if 99% of your posts didn't somehow link to your commercial site.

The owners of the UU forum have their own video lesson business to run, which supports the UU forum, so I'd be looking for ways to kick some money back to them. The same goes for anyone who has affiliate links in their signature (you know who you are). You are using someone elses platform for personal gain.

Screw "aloha spirit", it's just plain uncool.

As are most (NOT ALL) of the "Pros " who post their stuff on here ....it's a one way street ...you very rarely see any comments or feedback from them on the real members vids....(With an Extra slice of Grumpy this morning:spam:)

Top Bottom