Collings UC2 *mint* / Mya Moe tenor 1830 *mint*

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

<<<<SOLD>>>>

both less than a month old. mint. no issues. hardly any playtime.
* (my apologies for the incorrect thread title, the Collings is a UC2K)

Collings UC2K - cost 2430. asking 1600 p/p shipped

Mya Moe - cost 2000. asking 1400 p/p shipped

pics and sound below. further questions/pics please pm.

Collings #1451
013.jpg010.jpg008.jpg009.jpg007.jpg

Last edited:
wow. what a pair of beauties. is the Collings koa, or mahogany? beautiful but hard for me to tell.

Collings is koa.I made a mistake in the title, it's a UC2K.

Last edited:
Heckuva buy on that UC2, Folks. I'm a bit of a Collings Fanboy, it's true. You won't find a more perfectly finished uke. And for me, I love the Collings neck. Not too fat, not too thin.

Why are you selling? Esp. curious why you're selling the MM.

Why are you selling? Esp. curious why you're selling the MM.

Because I am a buy and sell idiot. These ukes are perfect, and have zero issues. If you can find a better price on two brand new instruments of this quality I'd sure like to hear of it. Buying these put me into debt. I hate debt and I want it cleared. Seems it's easier to sell a ticket on the Titanic than a uke at the moment so that's the only reason i've made the prices so ridiculously low. thanks.

Because I am a buy and sell idiot. These ukes are perfect, and have zero issues. If you can find a better price on two brand new instruments of this quality I'd sure like to hear of it. Buying these put me into debt. I hate debt and I want it cleared. Seems it's easier to sell a ticket on the Titanic than a uke at the moment so that's the only reason i've made the prices so ridiculously low. thanks.

You have priced them ridiculously low. What quality! What value! These would have made nice additions to my collection if I didn't have two Ukes being built for me right now. Good luck on the sale. One or two people are going to get themselves great bargains.

Hey Jon , if you're taking future "Buy and Dump" orders, that MM #1792 looks pretty sweet. :)

Oh, you guys are harsh!!!!! What about these rippers up for sale now???!!! :)

Is it too soon to place my Christmas order, John? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom